The Christmas Eve, Eve

Hi guys!!! today is Christmas Eve!!! so excite!!!

Yesterday I celebrate Christmas in Pikychaqui with Elizabeth and ones of her friends, I called it "The American Christmas Eve" just because we did what I think American does in Christmas Eve.


First I put mu Christmas Music On, I don't feel it's Christmas without Christmas Music.

Then The fun started, We made chocolate Chip cookies and Sugar cookies, and by "we" I meant "I" they were there, but I was actually doing it, and I didn't mind, I LOVE bake.



Then we made a toast for Christmas and Friends, and then we started to decorate the Sugar cookies, they turned out very creepy, but it was fun to do!



At 10 pm we exchange our stocks, Elizabeth was pretty happy with what she receive, and I was too!

After that we just talked about our families and traditions, by the time we ended talking was 1 am!! I wanted to watch "The Polar Express" but we were so tired and it was so late!!

I loved it to do it!! it was a nice Christmas Eve, Eve!!!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER