Babysitting at Night time

Hi guys!!

for the last month I had been babysitting a beutiful baby girl for a couple of day at week!! and last week was my first time doing it at night time.

ALWAYS the first night is very tough for every one, for me, for the baby and specailly for the parents.

For me, because I don't know what to expect for the baby, also when they are still breastfeeding is more challenging for me, I always ask to the parents to practice at night with bottles or sipi cups, that way when is my turn to feed them at night it won't be that hard, those time the parents didn't had the time to do it, so it was a challenge to gave her the milk. at the end we were fine.

for the baby, usually is the first time that they spent the night without the parents, they're always confuse about everything and ALWAYS looked at me and start to cry when they don't see mommy or daddy around! I had different ways to manage that, toys, books, food, my cell phone, what ever it works to they stop crying! this time was the TV, hahaha

For the Parents, they're always worried about something, and I understand, and they want to go and at the same time don't want to, is fine, I always said to them that we're going to be just FINE, and if something happens I promise to call them!! the first night it's the worse!

This time I was confident about it, this baby girl is a sunshine, she is always smiling and playing and is so sweet, she was fine till realized that her parents went out, and she started to CRY at lot, my poor girl, I thought she was hungry, so I tried with food, NOTHING, I tried with breast milk "Ice Cream" it's works... for 5 SECONDS, I tried with toys, NOTHING, books, NOTHING, she didn't wanted a thing, she wanted her mommy and daddy, also she doesn't had a night routine, and also she sleep with her parents, so it was hard to figured it out what could work with her!, at the end I don't know how it come to my mind, to put her some Tv cartoons, she is only 9 moths old, but She fall sleep with Sophia the First, I knew she was going to woke up again, and she did, and I put her again the TV and she fall sleep again!! till 2 am!! when her parents arrive!

I REALLY love to babysit at night time, I don't know why, (maybe is because the kids are sleep, haha, MOTS OF THE TIME) but I like the night time routine and put to sleep a baby is my favorite part of the day!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER