Nutcracker 2014

If you have been follow my blog for a while you would know that this post was coming!!!

I LOVE THE NUTCRACKER.

Every year the most relevant dance Company of Venezuela put up the Nutcracker show and Every year I go!

As I said to my friend, for me this is better than Christmas!

This year was the best because Finally I got the perfects seats, I bought them in October because this tickets FLY, by the end of November all the tickets of every function were sold and they opened about 16 shows and all are sold out!


This Year I went with a Friend and my Little Sister, of course I was the one who was most excited, and when I saw my seats I was beyond happy!


The play was AWESOME!! I Can't believe that every year they still keep the magic on!





I can't wait for next year!! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER