Christmas Eve and Christmas day

Hi guys, one  more time Merry Christmas!!!

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve, I spent the night with my family and it was so much fun, at least for me.
Down here we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, most families gather together, exchange gifts and had dinner! that's the most common thing.



For me, My celebration Starts at noon, I always lunch with my dad! this year we went to Friday's.

I give him his present, (A blanket) he is always complaining about the cold, So I decided to give him that, he loves it!



After that, I came home and chill out a little bit, and then at night I started to get ready for my Christmas, I was supposed to use a dress, but for a little malfunction of the dress I had to use as a shirt, and I put on some leggings.



When I was ready I head it to my Aunt's house, we always celebrate Christmas there and also New Year, and there was my family.


We chill out a little bit, hearing music and waiting to exchange gift!! that is always a fun thing to do!


and the time came!! Gifts Exchange/Secret Santa!!

That's my HAPPY smile




My Present for Baby V



After that we just talked and hang out as a family, and then we got dinner, ALWAYS THE SAME, but so good!

The Cousins




and after that it just having a good time, o try! haha I got to bed at 4 but the "party" ended at 2:30.




On Christmas "morning" (11:00 am) we don't had presents to open, at least I didn't had it there, but we made Breakfast and I went home to take a shower, change my clothes and go to my Grandma's house

There we talked more and I finally met my new Niece (sorry no pics for her) I give him the present and chill out, I always laugh with my family and I love them so much!


I want that puppy!! shuuu Don't tell Benlly


after a "long" day I finally come home and open my presents, I already knows what they were because one of them I bought it for myself and the other one I was there when Elizabeth bought it, but it was fun just ripped out the paper!!



My first adult Onesis 


I had a wonderful time with my family and looking forward to New Year Eve

Merry Christmas Everyone!

(BTW: My mom, sister and stepfather spent Christmas in Higuerote, they always go there, But I don't like it, so I stayed here in Caracas)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER