2014 Christmas Tour house

Hi, One more time I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog for the anual Christmas Tour House, since my house ins't ready yet for Christmas and also because my house has the same decoration very year (you can look it here) I decide to do Pikychaki tour house (Pikychaqui is like my second home)


It was fun decorate another house beside mine, this year was the third Christmas Tree that I decorated, I mean I tried and I helped!!

I love how Pikychaqui looks with all the Christmas Stuff!!

In pikychaqui Elizabeth is the only who is staying there, so we got a tiny Christmas Tree!! I really loved how it turns out!



 This is the Coffe table

Those snowmen were painted by my bosses!

The Chimney!



Ones of my favorite parts of the house

the Diner room



The Kitchen!!! Little touches here and there





Another living area




The other side!


 The Office Table





And that's all!!! I love it how this house turns out!!!

Comments

Debbie said…
I love all the little touches of Christmas. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. If you get a chance, stop by #36. Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER