Chit-Chat & Parenting, Christmas Traditions

Traditions.


Hi guys!
For me Traditions on Christmas are so important!! I think that it what it make the holidays so magical, remembering old times, good times, and sad too, but in another light.
Every Family has different Traditions and that’s okay, for us, Secret Santa is our Tradition for Christmas Eve, because we’re a lot and is so expensive buy a present for every single member of the family so we made Secret Santa that day.


In others families they do different things such as Hallacas Exchange (hallacas is the traditional Christmas plate in Venezuela) every family do it in a different way, but everyone said “My mom’s are the best” and in my case is true, the Hallacas of my mom are the best!! 
For me The Nutcracker is BIG part of my Christmas!! If I don’t go, I feel so bad and mostly sad, so for me The Nutcracker is part of my Christmas Traditions.


 Also on Christmas Eve we do a “big” party till sunrise, other families celebrate Jesus Birthday with a dinner and singing Christmas songs.
 I love Traditions not only on Christmas, all year long, I think makes me feel secure and comfortable about what is going to happen and in control! haha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER