Santa Claus, Christmas Movie

Hi guys! today's Christmas movie is Santa Claus, it's one of my favorite, is my second favorite movie for Christmas time.

I guess a had a pretty amazing childhood, just because my favorite movies are the ones that I watched when I was little.

I remember to watch this movie on the TV with all my cousins, and I was so amazed about the "magic" on this movie, and also because they started the movie on how Santa become Santa, and I love that part, also the show the kindness of a sweet girl with a homeless boy, for me it really shows what Christmas is, or a least the Magic.

I knew since I was about 5r years old who "Santa" (Baby jesus) was, an aunt told me,but every time that I watched this movie it made me hesitate about the TRUE, and I loved that!

Obviously this is a Classic and Tradition for me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER