The lucky ones

Hi guys, I just wanna to write about how lucky we are but we don't see it!!

I'm Guilty of

Complaining about don't have enough money to get what I want, When there's people trying to get money so can feed the family.

Complaining about being fat, when there's people really struggling with the obesity that's affecting their own life

Complaining about my job, when there's people begging for a job.

Complaining about not traveling a lot, when there's people that haven't letf their home town.

Complaining about not having enough clothe, when there's people that don't have any pair of shoes

Complaining about the house were I live, when there's people living in the streets

Complaining about don't have my favorite food on the fridge, when there's people that don't have anything to eat.

and most at all, complaining about EVERY LITTLE THING, when there's people in the Hospitals, people with no family, people without food, without a warm home.

When I think about it, I FEEL SO LUCKY AND BLESSED, first of all to have a good Health, a Family, Friends, to have food in my Fridge, to have a house and be able to enjoy all that!!

I was thinking about this, because a family close Friend is dying, sadly the Cancer is going to take her any day now, and I feel so bad about it, It makes me appreciate even more what God is giving me, and to my Family as well!

It's so sad go thought this, especially in this season, and I just hope that God give them the strength and peace to her family.

So please pray for them, Pray for Mrs Naty so the pain go away, and to god receive her in his arms.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER