My Skin Week 6

Hi guys!!

Well my skin has improve a little bit!! at least is not that red as before!!

This week I change my routine, ones of the cream is very strong and I think it was hurting my skin, because every time that I used my skin got more red and got more pimples! so I decided to used every 2 nights insted of every other night!

also I started to use my Normanden Products again! The works wonderful on me!

I'm going to start drinking more water! and that's it!!


Left Last week                                                                                This Week



Last week I had active acne and it was inflamed, this week now is better, not active acne and not inflammation


This side is less redness than last week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER