Prancer, Christmas Movie

I found a new one!! yei!

Finally I watched one that could be turn in one of my favorite Christmas Movie, Prancer

I remember watching it as a Kid, and Found it again it's just perfect!

I loved!

I love the history, the importance of childhood.

How this little girl change a town and most important her dad!



The story it is just perfect, it's about a girl who lost her mom and she lives with her dad and big brother, she is still believing in Santa when her friends doesn't, and she obsessed with Prancer, one day she finds a reindeer and she thinks that it is Prancer, she took care of him for a while, and does everything so can people help her to take care of him!! The end of the movie is so beautiful! I really love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER