Mr Christmas. Movie

Hi guys!! I'll be doing a 12 Christmas Movies Reviews, I'm looking old/Classic Christmas Movie to watch! I have my favorites, but I'm looking for new ones!!

I'm starting with Mr Christmas!


When I watched the Trailer I thought it would be a fantastic Christmas movie to starts my reviews!! I have to say, that little girl caught me! 

This movie is about a typical American family with two adorable daughters, this movie takes place in the second world war time, so there's a lot of emphasis in the war, well basically the movies is about a little girl who wants a Bicycle for Christmas, but it's so expensive for her parents, so her father try to do the best that he can to buy that bicycle for her!

I Liked it, It wasn't what I expected but it was nice,
I think I was lost about all the War thing, but it got me a better idea about how people lived in that time.
the thing that most bother me was that there's not "real" Santa, I don't know why, but I was expecting a Santa Claus to save the day!
I don't know if is going to be a Classic Christmas Movie to me, but it was fun watching it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER