Spain For Christmas??

mmm not so much!!

Hi guys, I was expecting give you the surprise that I was in Spain for the holidays, but sadly that it's not going to happen,

Ok, before my story I have to tell you something "CRAZY" about my country,

In most country to change you currency to dollars so you can be able to travel anywhere, you just go to the bank and ask for it, right? well not here, we have a exchange control, that means that you have to fill out a lot of forms, fulfill all the conditions that the government ask you to, and that includes airplane tickets stamped for the travel agency, a credit cart with more than 6 months of use, copies of the passport and another stuff, this process is very stressful as well, and you have to do it at least 20 days before you travel date, so people do this to get $$ in a reasonable price, per every $ we paid 12bs, also the government just give you 2500$ not more than that, because of that we have a black market of dollar, in the black market for every dollar we have to paid 170bs, so as you can see, the difference is very high, why I'm telling you this? because now people just travel to get dollars at 12bs and they come back here and sell them in the black market for 170bs, so as this year I got my Credit card I told my sister that I wanted to go to Tenerife to get the dollars a 12bs, but I just wanted to leave them there, I didn't wanted to sell them, so the plan was to get a Plane ticket before December 2 and do all the paperwork done, so I could get the dollars, but because this exchange control the airlines reduced theirs flights because they can change the bs to dollars, and now all the flights are full, and it's impossible to get an airplane ticket, so I though that I wasn't going to Tenerife, but my sister found a guy who told her that he could get me an air plane ticket, but I have to go to the airport that same day and wait to the flight close and see if remind any seats and I could buy the ticket.

Well he told me that last Wednesday could be a chance, So I went to the airport with my dad at 10 am and I have to wait till 7:30pm to find out if are any chance, we wait, and sadly the flight was full, and they couldn't sell us any air plane ticket, it was a LONG and stressful day, then another guy told me that Saturday was the day, at least he told me that I had to be there at 4 pm, I went again this time with my mom, and wait, and again the flight was full, actually people with air plane tickets had to stay because they over sell tickets, it was awful!!, so my sister and I give up and she told me to stay here.

I'm fine being in here for Christmas!! I'll be able to go to the nutcracker, though I'm sad because I wanted to see Emma, everything is gonna be fine!!

I love my sister so much!! She does the best things for me, and I appreciated everything that she does!! and of course I love my little piece of pie!!! I love Emma so much!!

Next year will be the year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER