Show Us Your Life - International Day




Hi I'm from Venezuela, I have 22 year old and no kids yet.




well I work as a nanny in Venezuela, but with an American family, well actually only the mother and children are American children's father is from Chile.


in addition to study Early Childhood Education in college, I only had a year and a half I graduated.
My life here, most people if not all, we got up at 5:30 am for work, or study, including children, schools start at 7 am and work at 8am and actually we stopped so early is because of the traffic that exists here.Univiersidad good after I go to my work, which is in the house of children, play with them until 5:30 pm and then go to my house, I get no traffic at 6:30 pm usually home from work after supper, dohomework, check my blogs, then I watch TV and sleep, this is my life day by day (boring I know).Venezuela now, right now the political life of Venezuela is unclear,the country is completely divided, half want the president we have and the other half wants him out (I belong to the second half), in 2012 there are presidential elections and we to see if a change of government.Well I love Venezuela, the people here are very friendly, givesextrajenros welcome with open arms, it has amazing landscapes.

as Amazon.

margarita.

los roques.


Merida.

chichiriviche.


Life here is a little tough, there is poverty, and crime, but we haveto go out day after day to do our stuff.

Raising Good Children:
Venezuelans are a bit macho, the foundation of the family is the mother, she does everything, work, clean house, raise children, parents generally are responsible only to bring money home, this is not at all cases, because my stepfather is very good with my sister.

here are no play dates, after school they come home and stay all day at home on weekends if they go to parks or children's parties, some have activities after school, such as dance classes, piano, swimming, sports in general ... if you want to knowanything else just ask

Bye

Sorry For my English

Comments

The Sains said…
Loved the pictures and your English is great!
Maria said…
Que belleza! Vengo de Kelly's korner y me encanto leer sobre tu dia. Soy nacida en Nicaragua pero criada en Florida, USA. Nuestros paises son muy parecidos. Cuidate :)
Mere said…
Que bonita! What a great blog post. Your English is good! Estoy estudiando español en la universidad en los Estados y he viajado a Peru algunas veces...no parece tan bonita como Venezuela pero es un país bella! :)
Unknown said…
you English is pretty good!! better than my Spanish!! I love your country I really hope to vist there one day!!
Holly said…
Wow beautiful photos! It looks so nice and sunny there! :)
Kelly said…
Intersting! I love to hear about life in other countries....do you like working for americans? do you think they raise their kids differently? thanks for sharing!
Hola! My husband is Venezuelan! He grew up in Caracas. His parents are Portuguese and a few yrs ago they decided to move back to Europe because of all the political uncertainty in Venezuela. We live in Scotland now for work. I think your English is great! Sounds like you've really studied hard.

We was Chavez out too! ;)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures! It is so nice to hear about different cultures!! May God Bless You.
Taylor said…
I loved seeing your pictures and learning about your country! Thanks for sharing and I understood your English just fine! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

SUMMER