This week

well i gonna try to post every week, but I don`t Know i think I don't have anything interesting to say...

Well this week I start my 8 semester in the university, we star with a "paro de profesores"
that means that the teachers don`t go to class, because they want a better salary,
well that was the Wednesday, Monday I don`t go, Tuesday we don`t have
teacher yet for that class, Wednesday "paro", Thursday, we meet a new teacher,
it was a little crazy lady, she say that she don`t care if we learn or not, she is there
to give his class,well occasionally we have that kind of teachers, Friday, we meet a
new teacher and she is a little lazy, we have to prepare every class, I need to know
one more teacher...

In my work my poor little boy get sick with a respyratory infection , he don`t go
to the school for the whole week, now he is fine, the little girl get sick just for one day,
end my boos she is sick now, so a stay with them all the weekend.

in that days we made some craft, the boy make a Halloween garland ,
and we put it in his room
and for my baby girl we made a garland of ladybugs, bees, and butterfly,
and we hang in the closet... that was very cute...

well today we go with the kids to a walking race here in Caracas, the baby
was so fussy, her mom have to carry for a while, but even that it was so good
walking whit a lot of people and the race raised funds for a children`s institution.

Comments

Rut said…
I keep reading your blog! It´s a good idea to write in english to practise that helped me a lot! keep blogging!!!
saludos desde Uruguay!
Maydelin said…
Thanks For reading!! y si ayuda demasiado!!!

Un beso desde Venezuela Keep in touch

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER