Still in Venezuela


Sorry for my english in my other post what happened was that I`m hurry because i have go to work and i can`t check.

Well Yes Venezuela it`s a beautiful country, we can live of the tourism, but any of the government concerned to promoting the country... Now I want to show Caracas, this is the city where i live and is the capital of the country.

The nice view


We Have a National Park call El Avila is in the city.




at the top of the mountain is a hotel.


we cant go of the mountain in a cable car or walking, I never go up walking.





Well Somebody ask me how is working with a American Family, Well I love them REALLY, right now I have four years working with them, and I learned a lot, first the english, when I meet them I have a basic english, but now i cant understand almost everything, is a little hard write, but I´am learning thanks to the blogs jajaj... My Boss don`t talk to me in english, but to the kids she does, and the big boy have almost 5 years old and he talks with her mom only in english and with the rest of us in spanish, but if i speak in english he answer me in english to, but at the firs time he speak me in spanish, the little girl have two years old, and she understand everything in english and spanish, but she only speak in spanish, the only word that she say in english is daddy.

well obviously we have different cultures for example, here we don´t have baths to the kids at night, they take a bath when they come from school, we think that if they bathe in the night get sick, that is one of the things that I change of me mind, now i think that take a bath before go sleep is good and relaxing for the kids.

and also the play dates, I never heard of it, and I never go to one, when i was little i have my cousins living in the same house and i play all the time with them, so we don`t need play dates, we have some friends but never do a play dates... So my Boss don`t do Play dates, she go to play dates, and i love that... I have a little sister, well she have 10 years and we don`t now her friends, even school friends, my mom don`t like socialize with other people, so when i have my kids i will do a lots of play dates, is important for the kids have friends and for the mom meet the kids and the mothers.

we are a little more discipline with our kids, I mean i think they obey more, but is also because the parents hits her children if they don´t obey, i think this is wrong, my mother hits me when a was little, and I love my mother, but we don`t have a close relationship, and I think that American mother giver to much freedoms to the kids, (well that is my experience working), I thing the key is keep the promises, I mean if you say to your kid "if you don`t sit in your place you go to your room" and then the kid don`t sit and you do not send he to the room he is gonna do whatever he wants every time, and hes i not gonna respect you.

the kids that I care are a combination of the both culture, here in Venezuela they celebrate Halloween and thanksgiving... In Halloween they go to other houses to do trick and treat, but is not in all the country even in all Caracas, to make these the people of the community have to be agreed, in my building do not, but where they live are houses and they do it...

And Thanksgiving my boss do with her husband family and is a regular day here in Caracas.

well Just for fun little Picture of these kids.


that its me whit the boy


Comments

Rut said…
Hola!!! Encontré tu blog leyendo kelly´s corner! Soy de Uruguay. Creo que otra de las difernecias que podría citar, por lo menos en mi país, es que la gente no suele tener blogs... y son tan divertidos! Yo tengo uno en español, pero estoy pensado seriamente en hacerme uno en ingles! Muy lindo tu país!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER