Happy Halloween

well right now i`m really tired!! REALLY!! I have homework to do, I have to make my dinner, and instead to do that i`m blogging HA!

well the last week I went To all my class, i meet all my teachers (Finally), and it was a exhausting week.

thursday I met with my BFF, and have the best coffe and cake I ever taste, it was in Mccoffee, well really first with eat sushi, and then the coffee, after that we go to the movies and see something Borrowed, it was a nice movie.



In work we made a frames

we did with "pintadedos" i don`t know the word in english (if anybody know the right word let me know please), some cardboard, and sponge... 



This was the final product!
















in the weekend we go to a camp club... we stay 2 days, and have a great time, the kids have a blast there, they had horses, a big park, a train, and a pool!!  

Comments

Those drinks look delicious and that place is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER