What's in my Beauty Bag (SUYL)


Hello My friends, Today I’m linking up with the blog “Kelly’s Korner” She does this thing call “Show us your life” and in the past I did some post about it, and today I wanted to do it, just for fun!
Well this week is make up.
I don’t use so much make up, in my entire teens year I think I never worn makeup, just for special occasions, I was the outsider when my schools friends made their make up I always watched them  but I never did it, I don’t know I wasn’t that interested!!




Then college came and it was worst because not even my college friends worn make up, haha, but well, I started using make up in my twenties, just for weekend and date nights and stuff like that, and I wear a really basic make up, I don’t wear any eye shadow!
This is what is in mu beauty bag



L’oreal Mascara, it works really well, but I’m looking for another brand.

Walmy blush, I like it because is very cheap, haha and it works fine with my skin!
L’bel Powder Compact, really really nice.
Maybelline Powder compact, it’s new, so I have to try yet.






Nivea Lip boom, I love it!!!

Walmy eyeliner LOVE IT
Mac or L’oreal, I not sure haha Corrector, it wasn’t the best, I need to get a new one, Another brand
Walmy Nails polish, it’s not that I really liked the Walmy Brand, it is that is the cheaper, but with Nail polish is the best!!
Studio Basic Brush, they are fine, I love the eyebrow brush!! 



Also I have in there, sharpener, nail clippers, scissors, padlock, a watch, an earring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER