Friends date! Just What I needed it!!

Hello world!!!
Last week I was feeling a little lonely, I mean, I needed to be with friends and talk and just have a good time with friends!! So What I did, I called 3 of my friends that I haven’t seen since I get here, and we planed to go out and have some time together.

We ended up watching a movie and eating Ice Cream and just talk!
I needed a girlfriends date, and forgetting about all the paper and errand that I’m doing, also I needed get out of my house, mostly because I do the paperwork via E-mail,  I need constant communication with the University in Spain, so I spent a lot of time in my room in my computer, and I was getting a little tired of being there all day, and I needed to talk to someone!!
I’m really happy and blessed to have really good friends!! The ones that you can count when you need it!!
At the movies we saw the new movie of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, so good!!! Very good movie!!

And Yes, I go to the movies all the time, it’s kind of the only thing that you can do here! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER