Papers, Papers and more Papers!!

Hello My friends.
One month pass by, I have here already a month, I can’t believe.
You know the saying “Make plans and God will laugh”, well that’s kind of what is happening to me, I had a schedule about my errands here, and in my plans by the end of this month I was supposed to be signed up in the University in Spain.
 well my first two weeks here were fine, I was just doing my errand and everything was right on time, but I need one more paper from my university and they don’t know when it’s going to be ready… so my plan change, I'll go ahead and do another errands to have all the papers for the Visa, so when the paper of my university is ready and I send it to Spain and they respond me, I’ll have all the paper ready to apply for the Visa.
I’m very positive about all this, I have time till September, though I wanted to do it before that month, but let’s see what is going to happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER