My Poor Benlly

Hello there!!

My poor dog Benlly was sick, for the past 3 years she had been sick for this time of the year, every year different reason, this year was completely my fault.

In 2012 she was bitten for a street dog in Higuerote, I wasn't there, and my mom give her a bunch of human medicine like ibuprofen and she made it worst, so that year was tough, she stayed with me for the rest of the summer and I took care of here and I payed all!!

in 2013 was an emergency, I took her just for her regular shots, and days before she was bleeding, but I thought it was her period, so I didn't worry about it, but at the vet I mention that, and that also she wasn't eating at all, but she was happy, so  the vet said that maybe she just was bored of the same food, but he made her a ECO, and then they saw her womb and it was full of puss, and she needed to be operated THAT DAY, well long story short, she was operated then I few days latter she was operated again because I let her going up and down the stairs and the stitching just went off, after the second operation I didn't let her do anything for about two weeks... and there were the worse two weeks of my life, I though she was going to die!!

and this year, well you know that you vet tells you to not change the brand food of the dog for one day to another, well I did! I didn't find HER food, so I buy another one, and she went sick, she was trowing up everywhere, but I wasn't worried, I took her to the vet for her annual shots and I told him about the vomits and the new food, he just told me that I needed to buy her food and she was going to be just fine, I did it but she keeps vomiting after 3 days I took her again to the vet, and this time he send me home with some medicine, and two of them needed to be injected twice at day, and you know who I hate needles and vaccine, but I did it, I injected my dog 8 time, it was awful, it wasn't hard but I was scared every time, and also I had to change her diet, for 2 days she ate rice, chicken and carrots, also some natural yogurt, now she eating her Dog food, but I wanted to combine both, so will see!!

Now she is fine and happy!! I love her!!! 

Also thanks god for the credit Card, I'm not working and my parents doesn't have much money, and thanks to the credit card I could pay for everything, I know I have pay it back, but I could do it bit by bit




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER