Carlos's Birthday Party!!

My stepfather has his Birthday on July 4, (Yes, your Independence day, not mine), and I don't know if every single people when reach certain age start to don't care about theirs Birthdays!!!

My mom hates to celebrate her Birthday since she turned about 47 or 48, she always tell me in her Birthday that she don't want people come over, I mean I get it, It's your Birthday and the last thing that you want to do is serve to other people, but I mean is just one day at year, and I help her.


My stepfather is the same, but for him I don't get it, because he is not in charge to host the party, so I don't know why he doesn't wanted a party or a celebration, but either way my mom invited his other daughter and one good friend to come over and celebrate his Birthday!!


It was a very small celebration, but I think everyone had a great time.


My mom Made the Cake, we made Empanadas and also Tequeños!!

I think at the end of the day he was happy to celebrate his Birthday!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER