25 Facts About me

  1. I now is weird what I’m about so say, but I love my personality, really I don’t want to change
  2. It’s hard for me to ask for help, any kind to anyone.
  3. I love hearing new music, I get bored if I hear the same type of music all the time.
  4. I love my family.
  5. My Best friend is my Sister.
  6. I love kids, I’m one of those person who born to be a mom, one day I’d like to adopt and have 6 kids!! I love big families
  7. I can’t go to bed before I go to pee! Sorry
  8. I don’t like to work out, I HATE IT.
  9. I have to admit it, I could be a better friend, I just have about 5 good friends, and I don’t need more.
  10. I’m very shy when  you first meet me, then I go CRAZY
  11. I’m scare of any kind of pain, I don’t like to vaccine, the last two times I did it I passed out, IS TRUE!
  12. I don’t know how to drive
  13. My favorite food in the entire world is Black beans follow very close French Fries.
  14. It was hard for me to let it go V and R, sometimes I’m still struggle with the feelings
  15. I just got my First Credit Card  EVER!!
  16. When I get very mad but very very mad I don’t yell or said bad words I just Cry!! And it’s very annoying
  17. When I’m sick or feel bad I don’t talk, I just respond with monosyllables!!
  18. I’m into photography, I’d like to do a course about photography.
  19. I like to write, I have to write everything and take pictures too, that’s my way to remember stuff! I have my personal journal and this blog, and I always look back and I love it!
  20. My little girl dream didn’t make come true, when I was little I used to think that by this age I would be already married
  21.  I have BIG dreams
  22. I like to dream awake
  23.  I’m a very planning girl, I like to have everything very well plan it, I have paper with list of everything!!
  24.  I’ve been fighting with my skin problems since I was 14, is a lot better now!!
  25. I always put another person before me, that’s the way I am, and sometimes I’d like to put myself first but I’m happy when other persons around me are happy, so I put them first! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER