My Independence Day!! July 5

 Yeap, With popcorn and movies I spent my Independence day...

Our Independence Day is July 5, and when I was little it was a great day, because we had a plane show, at least in Caracas, So when I was little I always was excited about the plane and the show that they use to perform for us... But then, this government came and change it all, and also I grow up and move close to the place were they practice all week before, and it wasn't fun anymore



So this day everything is closed, the malls and stores, there's nothing to do except to go to the parade that is just boring, so most people stay in their homes, sleeping, resting and etc... My Cousin called me and told me if I do wanted to do something fun, but how everything was closed the only thing that I came up with was watching movies at my house, but at the end of the day they couldn't make it, so there was just me, all alone watching a movie


I decided to watch the Conjuring, because I've had wanted to watch it for a long time

I was brave and watched most parts, the creepy parts I just close my eyes!!

So, "Happy Independence day Venezuela"

But we still aren't free!! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER