Chit-Chat and Parenting, Staying in home or going out


Hello My Friends!!

I don’t know if you have this problem as I do/had
When I was working as a Nanny with V and R, we used to go out of the house EVERYDAY, and I’m not talking about going to the backyard, I’m talking about going to a park, to a mall, even the supermarket was fun for them, sometimes it was fun going out every day but some days it just was too hard or difficult to do it, sometimes they got upset when we didn’t go out, it and some days we have to go out just to please them, and for me that was a problem.

In the other hand when I started to work with the other American Family, and it was the opposite, they didn’t like to go out, and the girl didn’t like even to go to the park, they were a family compromise with work, also being an American and living here, in general is so dangerous, so I think that they didn’t go out for fear, some days I felt sorry for the kids because they never leave the house to do something fun, at least the girl was going to the school every day, but my sweet baby boy stayed in home, and I didn’t liked that either.


So today I just wanted to tell you that EVERY family is Different, and all of them have different types of parenting and you have to do whatever you think is the best, but for my experience I could say do not go out every day, but do not stay in home every day.
The kids need to know that playing outside or going to someplace is fun, and it can be a great experience for them, and the whole family can spend a good time together, but also it can be tricky because they can get upset if you don't go out, they will be all crazy, fussy, and grumpy around the house, you’re going to be all stress out and nobody is going to have fun.


Teach them that they can have fun in the house, there's time for everything and in both ways they can have fun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER