A Different Night

Hi My friends!!
Last Friday I was invited to see a show of R and V’s cousin! Even though that has been a year and half that I haven’t seen them, I always keep touch with the rest of the family!
So When R and V’s aunt invited me to the show I was flattered and excited!!
I love them, as much I love R and V, I watched them grow and became in wonderful little ladies, also I love their mother and the whole family in General, I’m so happy to still be part of the family, even for short moments like this!
The show was great, the kids were very nervous and that shown on stage, but they sang wonderful!!

They were 6 and 2 Years old the first time that I saw them, now they have 12 and 8 years old




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER