Maleficent!!


Hello My Friends, I don’t know if I get late to this party or not, but I saw Maleficent last Sunday and I loved it, even tho that I watched in Spanish, it was much better that I thought it would be.
I went with my dad, because even with 25 years old I’m his baby girl!! Yeap I’m proud to say that, Sunday is our day and almost every Sunday we go to the Movies, I really enjoy this time with him.

Well Maleficent, let me tell you that Angelina Jolie is not my favorite person in the world, I kind of hate her, I’m no quite sure why but that’s how I feel every time that I see her face, so I wasn't thrilled about her being in the movie, but It’s a Disney Movie, and I love Disney and I wanted to watch it, despite the fact that she is in.


I loved the Movie, I just have to say Disney knows how to do movies for adults and kids, I enjoyed every single minute of it, and Angelina wasn't bad or a least I didn't wanted to punch her face… I loved the effects and the story line, and the costume, and everything!!! Go watch it!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER