My "Little Sister" Graduated

Hello my friends!

I cannot believe that Marian, My little sister not-that-little, just finished Elementary School!! she is already a teenager or at least she acts like one hahah

She finished school last week, and she ask me to go to her act, it wasn't fancy at all, they didn't get a diploma or a medal (so weird) but well, she danced with her class, and they did a little act were they show us the new shirt that they are going to wear for the next 3 years, (here, every school uses uniform, and the elementary school shirt is white, and the junior high is blue, and high school is beige), and in that moment I almost cry, it was so cute and emotional seeing them in the blue shirt!

The dance it was okay, I don't know why every single teen acts like nothing cares, there's were about 4 dances and none the kids were smiling, it was so weird for me, because I knew that my sister was excited about the dance, she practiced and practiced in home and then when she is on stage she didn't smile, but well, she is a teen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER