The Power of screaming into a Pillow

Hello Guys, 5 minutes ago I screamed into a pillow for first time ever! and felt SO GOOD, well now I'm felling good!! haha

I have so many things in my mind, and today was a happy day until my aunt called me to told me something that it would put me in an awkward position with my bosses, It's not a big deal, but I don't like to look bad in any situation, and less to my bosses, so I spent about 4 hours with headache and thinking and thinking, and then I saw the pillow and just did it, I scream 3 times, and I'm feeling better, the problem isn't solve, but At least I don't feel like crap, also it's not the end of the world...

My head is running around a lot this days, and I felling very bad about myself!!! I need to know that everything is gonna be okay!!

For now I'm gonna try to enjoy Pretty Little Liars Fatal Finale!!!

I also know that I'm not gonna sleep very well today!!


Okay bye, sorry for this unhappy post!! but I need to write!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER