Baptist and Wedding

Hi guys!!

Well next day after they arrive (V and R) we were supposed to go to a baptism in the morning, I woke up early, got dressed and then I tried to wake up the kids, R was sleeping with me in the same room and V in other room with her sister, well, R didn't wanted to wake up, so I went to the other room and V neither wanted to woke up, I didn't know what to do at that point, I remembered in the past when R didn't get so much sleep and he were all grumpy, screaming and kicking, so I decided to not wake him up, and V, well, I didn't know  how she was going to react because I didn't know her that well to know , so I did what I have to do, I called their mom!

When my boss came, V was awake, a little grumpy but not bad, and R was just sleeping, he was just too tired to start his day that early, so at the end I stayed in the hotel with R and V went to the baptism with the whole family, It was fine for me, I just rested and watched TV till noon when R woke up and my bosses came for the baptism, after that we went to a store to rent the suit for R and his dad for the wedding, and then we went to the hotel again to get ready.

I had Babysit this 3 kiddos!!

The wedding was fine, the kids were part of the courtship and then was time for the party, we took a lot of pictures but it was a boring party, at least the first 3 hours, the kids were hungry boring and grumpy so I decided to go with them to their cousin's room and be there for a little while, well, that little while were for about 3 hours, they and I had so much fun, we played, talked, and spend some quality time with their cousins.

My second Family, LOVE THEM

For me was like the time wasn't passed, R was so happy, V was so happy, I think by this point V didn't remember me that well, I think she had some Idea who I was, and she said to me that she loves me, I mean, I think she really mean it when she said it, I think is the bond that never broke, but she actually didn't remember me as her nanny (if that make sense) well, overall I just was SO happy to be with them, and playing with them, and I felt relief that it wasn't awkward at all!


I just Love her SO MUCH


 Primos Sleepover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER