Singles Day... Once Again SUYL

Hi, I was not going to do this, but I will do it for fun.

Once Again I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner blog, this time for is Single day.

I did it before, and I know is a long shot to meet someone in this way, and also living in another country!! But who knows, now with Skype could work right?


Well First My Name is a Very latin name, Maydelin I'm 25 years old and I can describe myself as a fun women, full of dreams and hope, who work work very hard to accomplish my goals.

I'm From Venezuela, I don't know for sure if I'm going to move to Florida this year or to Spain!! It's in God's Hand.

I come from a very large, loving family, and I love them very much, I want that for me too, a big family, with big parties, and have a lot of fun.

Last year I got my degree in Preschool teacher, kids are my life, I think that they light up the world.

I love baking, If I could, I would make a different cake, cookies or whatever everyday.

I'm still working on my English, but I talk better than I write haha!!

My blog is part of me, if you want to know more about me, you just have to read a little bit!!

I'll leave you 25 fact about me

See you!!

I feeling embarrass right now. haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER