Last Day

I think I'm missing 2 days, but I can't remember witch or what we did!! jajaja

Well last day was the busier one!!

We had to woke up very early because we had another baptize in Maracay (tow hour from Caracas) and we stayed there for about 5 hours and then we returned to Caracas.

We Visited Elizabeth and after that we had a BBQ at night, it was their uncle Birthday.

In Maracay it was fine, I saw glimpse of the old R, the grumpy one, but he was hungry, and miss V just behave very well, there just was the godmothers, godfathers, grandpas, grandmas, and me hahaha, for that a lot of people got angry but well that's they way that they decided to do it, and it was fine.

Elizabeth is in another house, and they went to say good bye, R was very cranky, it remain

me the old times, and well I had a mix of feeling, because he was the same boy as 1.5 years ago and because that I felt a little scare, he never gonna change!! but well that's R.

and in the BBQ, we all were very tired, the kids were fine, but the adults were very tired at least I was, but I just spent the whole time thinking that I just have a few hour more with them, and that I have to enjoy those moments and be happy.

V made dance and play with her the whole time, and R was with her cousin playing soccer.

When the time came to go home and finally for them go, I was sad and happy, sad because I'm not with them and happy because they have a better life now and they belong there, everyone is more happy in THE USA.

Next day was surreal, I felt lonely, the house felt lonely, and I was sad, I cried a bit, and writing this right now make me sad, but I', okay.


Remember her?? is little J






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER