And we're off to Caracas

Next day was really the day to leave for Caracas, before Caracas we had to stop in Maracay because my bosses needed to do something there, so we went to an Aunt's house and stayed there for a couple hours, IT WAS BORING.

The kids just watched Tv there, and I just talked with the Uncle of them, I just wanted to be in Caracas, but the stop in Maracay was very Important so I couldn't do nothing.

We ate lunch, ate some Ice cream and Finally we were off to Caracas.


When we arrive to pikychaky it was early and I made a bunch of activities with the kids, also MJ (the favorite cousin of my kids) it was staying the night so it was a little of more work but also so much fun.

That day we made experiments, we made a lemonade sale, and played board games, also it was so much drama over the cousin, my kids were fighting of who was spending more time with her, or what game play.

That day I realize that R was the same kid that I left 1.5 years ago, I mean he is so much better, but he still has he attitude and tantrums, thank god I know who to deal with him, the good part it was that I felt that the time didn't passed and I was in control of the situation.

As always I protect V, I always do, she is so innocent and so well behave that when I see R bothering her I get very angry, but I mean he is the big brother and maybe that's how the things supposed to work, right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER