Pool day At the Hotel

Sorry but this post does not have any pics, I was having so much fun, and Also I was alone with the kids for the majority of the day.

So after the wedding and staying up late so we slept a lot, but I was worried because it was supposed to check out that day of the hotel, so I woke up a little early and Started to do the suitcases, mine and the kids as well, I let them sleep and then my boss called me and told me that maybe we were going to stay one more night and that day we were to spent it in the pool!! and I say YAIIII!!

So she came to my room and we woke up the kids to eat breakfast and get ready for the pool.

My tow kids thank God knows who to swing, so I let them there and I just relaxed beside the pool, but I wanted to play with them, So I joined to the fun and we played and played in the pool, after a while one of the cousin came to the Pool, and R went to play with him and I play with my little V.

That day I played with her, and I bond with her again, I just wanted to her to remember me, at this point I wasn't sure what she thought about me, I just wanted to created great memories for her, so I played and Played with her.

Every day I told them That I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, and to her I said about 30 times at day, she always respond me with me too, or I love you too, I don't know if for obligation and because she really felt it, either way I was just happy to be there.

We spent the whole day in the hotel's pool, it was just a fun day and I made V sleep with me that day, I was so selfish I wanted them just for me haha!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER