Peluqueria Time!!!

Hi guys, I know I'm a mess here, but you know if I'm a mess in my blog is because something is happening!!

It's not good or bad, it's just stuff, and I decided to live one day at the time. Soon I'll be telling you whats going on, For now let me still talking about their visit!!

This day we went to the Peluqueria (hairdressing)

My little V lovess going there, so when we told her that that day was the DAY, she just got very excited!!!

R wasn't that happy, HA! boys!!

My little V got a new hairstyle and my boy a haircut!!

Well that day we went there and also we eat pizza, a very good pizza!!!


In the Pizzeria V was telling me everything that she wants instead of her father, I mean she told me first, and then I had to tell him, it was so funny, she just know That I will do everything that she ask me to do, it was always like that and always going to be like that!!

I love my kids very much!!! and I was so happy that everything was exactly the same, I felt part of them and I think I always will.

Thinking about it, if they where still living here I'm sure that I'll be living here too, or at least I won't be hurry to leave this country!!


1.5 years ago

Present


And some ways they changed so much but deep down they are the same kids!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER