I'm Home... For now

Finally I'm home, I don't know for how long but at least this week I'm going to be here.

I was ready to leave, I mean I was happy and comfortable there, but everyone asked me when I was coming home, so I came.

Also because this weekend was so exhausted, I spent a wonderful time, but mentally, and almost physical was exhausting, Elizabeth went home for the weekend and well she just has a strong personality and let's just say that she ruined my weekend, and she got me tired mentally, I needed a break from that house.

Also I came because Las Gochas are here, and well I thought that I was going to see them today but I didn't, I took a nap and did nothing, I have so much in my mind right know, problems with my trip, that I don't know how to solve, but well here I am in my house and back to my life.

That's all for now, short entry mostly for me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER