The day that they Arrive (V and R)

Hi guys!!
I'm back, I wanted to document this because I want to look back and read all over again the feeling that I felt those days!
Let me start, for a couple week I have known that they probably will come, I was so excited and nervous about it, I was thinking that My kids haven't seen me in more than a year so a wasn't sure how they will react.

Well the fact is that I came to pikichaky (their house) a couple days early before the date of their arrive, the house was left alone for a couple of months so there's was a lot of dust and dirty al over the place, thank god Tata (grandpa) called a cleaning lady to come and help me to clean this big house, then they day came, I went to airport with the uncle of them and my belly was hurting and I felt butterfly all over and after one hour of waiting they show up, and immediately R recognize me and wave to me, but V, my little girl, didn't recognized me, she look at me with a weird face and told her mother that I look different and funny, but anyways I hug them and kissed them and then we went to the car.

In the car the kids fall slept and I was just talking with my boss, and I was amazed with my kids, I couldn't believe that that Actually were here, with me!!

Well finally we made to pikychaky and they went straight to their bedrooms, well actually R, went, V was a little confused, she didn't remember the house at all! but that was fine.

After one or two hours, I was playing with them, and it was like the time wasn't passed, at least with R, V was comfortable with me, but I think she was a little insecure about who I was, we play a lot that day and I was beyond happy.

that same day we went to Valencia, it's 4 hours from Caracas, the next day we had a baptism and also a wedding, it was a busy day.

but I was the happiest girl in the world!!!

This was the only photo that I took that day!! I was too busy and Happy to take pictures!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER