what I'm doing in Pikichaky??

Hi guys!!
Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks since my kids and bosses left and I'm still here, in their house, my second home.

The main reason because I'm still here is because I WANT, and the second is because my boss give me the excuse to stay.

This is the view of the house

Now that they are living in The USA, they need to sell some things, actually they want to sell Ipads Air and Iphones, and they put me in charge to do it, and also another stuff like bicycles, kids toys, an A/C and stuff like that, they aren't paying me for this, thought they give me a PC because I asked for, but money I don't think so, also in two weeks I haven't sold a thing , so that's that.

I'm here with mimi (the grandma) and even though that she is very nice, sometime she's drove me crazy and I think I'm ready to go home, I do not have anything else to do here, also "The gochas" are coming on Monday and I want to be with them, but it's mostly because I'm done here, and I really want to go home, I don' know if I'm coming back, I guess if I sell something I have to come, but will see!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER