Just V and Me

This day I was left alone with my little Princess, R went to his cousin house and my bosses went to do another errands, so I spent the whole day with her

Of course I was more than happy, It was the time that I was craving for.

We just talked and Talked, and played and played, any game that she wanted to play.

She just wanted to play with her old car toy in the backyard, she was happy there.

I took this time to bond with her and tell her that I love her so much, and I think that it was the first time that she told me something about the things that we used to do in the past, she told me things about the park and her toys.

We made Chocolate chip cookies together and eat lunch and them we played a little more!!

Night time of this day was my favorite of all, in this house at night a cat come and sleep in the table of the backyard, and V wanted to see him, so at night time we made a "camp" in the living room, with chairs, some spy Lents, and of course snacks to spy the cat, we spent there about one hour just looking the window and talking, she is the sweeties girl in the world, she kept telling me that "it was our secret" (spy the cat) and I was HAPPY, truly happy after one hour I got bored and also it was late, but she was wide awake, so she played, she wants to be a rock start, so she played that she was giving a concert but not signing, she was playing instruments I guess the drums, it was so cute, and she also told me that the next day she want to go the streat with a hat, and play for the people so they can give her money, when she told me that I tried to hard to not laugh, she was very serious about it!!

She is so cute


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER