My 2013 in Pictures (so sorry for all the pictures)



 1º January

My kids!!


Final College Work



 Saying good Bye


Meeting Emma!

Holding Emma
                                                 My Sister

Emmita la mas bonita
Skype with My kids



Sevilla







First Time at the Beach


                                   Meeting the Grandparents
 Graduation Mase

 Vacations.... Friends and Family

 Family!
Grandma
                                                                                                                                           Mom
 Graduation!!

 Friends!!


The day is Finally Here



                                                                                    Marian
 The worse moment of the 2013
                                                     My Baby was Sick
















 My Wonderful Family

 
My Baby is Healthy



 More Friends!!
                                                                   New Jobs








 More Skype!!
 Dad


                                      New and Wonderful Job

Nutcracker







Bye bye 2013.... Thanks for Everything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER