Play Date?? YESS PLEASEEE

 Hello, well I don't know you, but I LOVE play dates, I really like to have kids around the house, so MY kids can play with, SO I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY. hahaha

My girl right now is obsesses with Horses, dogs and Reindeer, so that's what we play, we had been playing this game for over a week and I'm tired of pretending to be a dog, horse and reindeer, so when my boss told me If i was wiling to have another kid so my girl can play I said YESSS PLEASEE.

This girl is so adorable and sweet, they play together very well, I just have to watch them and play with my boy.

But we made two activities... We made the letter for Santa.

I made the shape of Santa's hat, and they painted with red, and then we put it in the Christmas Tree.

This is how most of the day went... they playing with boxes and my watching them



Also we MADE COOKIES, well actually my boss made it, I just decorated with the girls.




And That's it for today!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER