Lazy day!! 3 MOVIES!

This was on Friday!!

This day was a lazy day, I let the kid watch 3 movies that day (shame on me)

But I have a good explanation... That day arrives all the food that my bosses purchased on The USA, so it was 17 boxes that I had to put away, my boss helped me of course but it was a lot of food, also that day I had to organize the whole house and well, I was tired of course, so she watched 3 movies, neither in Spanish, but well is Christmas break, 

But I managed to do some little crafts, this wreath had been in the house for two weeks and my bosses didn't decorated, so I asked if I could decorate with the kids, and the answers was YES!

So we made it!! 



and Also we made this little tree!! she come up with the dots around the Tree! I think it looks perfect


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER