Decorations around the house

Hello,I have problems to uploading the photos, so that's why I've disappear this days... I made the post but it doesn't wanted to load so here I go again... I made this post on Monday, That's why is in "present"

Well today I finished the Decorations for the kids Rooms!! I think it looks very good.. We made a wreath and something for the doorknob. For the girl I made a nativity, She helped me to cut and paste, that day we talk about Baby Jesus, Maria and Jose, also we watch some stories about the born of Jesus.
 

I use foam with Glitter for this, and for the door I used a plastic plate and cut some stripes of construction paper and Foam.

Then we made some Ornaments for the Christmas Tree, she liked it to do it. I made it with ice cream popsicles..

Even though that the last week I decided to relax about the activities and not push the girl so much, Today we made 3 big activities, I think that is a lot!!

And this my Working/craft area, this is how it's looks when I'm working!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER