December = It's the most wonderful time of the year (quite)

Well This it was be a happy post, But I'm not happy, I'm disappointed and Angry!!
well, right now the light come on, but all Caracas or Venezuela (I don't know yet), stayed in the dark about 1 hour.., but not for that I'm Angry, it is because yesterday I started to put the Christmas in my house, and we realized that we need some more lights for the Christmas tree, so today I purchased some, Very expensive by the way, and turns out that we can't untangle it... and that makes me angry, because they were very very expensive and now I have to go tomorrow and ask for another ones... UHSS. Also I want to get some punch to drink, and I couldn't do it because they only sell alcohol in some hours and some days!!! goshhh, in this days in when I just want to leave this country!!! is when I hate living here!!! but I have to suck it up and deal with that.

But In Another news!! and Catching up!! On Friday I host my very first play date!!
Two girls came to play at the house, we made some Santa craft, watched a movie, and played a lot! it was fun


Saturday Was Baby J birthday Party, I was invited so I attended.. I really really had a great time there!!


Baby J Parents!


With the Birthday Girl!


And today I went Full Christmas!!

We made another Santa and a Candy Cane




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER