All day long!!


Hello, Well this weekend are for elections of Mayors, so for that reason the kids dosen't have school and for the same reason I had the two kids ALL DAY LONG!!! 

God, It was a longgg day, and tomorrow is gonna be another long day, and Monday too... I don't know what I going to do.. well actually I do know, I have my big plan of activities for those days.

Well today we work with the letter R

this was what we made


Then we made this that I saw on Pinterest, is not quite the same, but well it works



And at the end of the day we went to the park and that's all!!

In another news!! 10.000 visitors! well I know that they are not readers just people to came by for just a minutes, but well I have 10,000 visitors!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER