Ten Months!!!! Emmita

My dear Emma, you turned 10 months 2 days ago... I can't believe you are just two months away from your Birthday and also you be here.

Emmita your weight is 10.800 kilos... You are chubby baby. and I love it

You still has Brown hair and dark brown Eyes.

You has the most beautiful smile Ever...
and Finally your first tooth pop up!!! and is another on the way.


You try for the first time Chocolate... and You love it!!! obvious who doesn't like chocolate??
You are eating most everything now.


You're still wearing 12 months clothes.
you're continue sleeping in your room all night, Mommy and Daddy are so happy for that.
This was your First Christmas, Mommy said that you didn't have any Idea what's going on when they showed you the presents, but then, you started to rip the paper and see what santa got for you..

It's looks like you were a very nice little girl, you received a lot of toys.
but you were most interesting in the Remote, and mommy's flip flop!! hahaha.


 You went to Madrid with mommy and Daddy, I gave to you this coat that you are wearing..

When you grow up and see all you photos in Animal Print clothes blame Mommy okey.

But I think that you look so gorgeous in it!!
 Dear Emma, I love youuu soo much, and I miss you more, I counting the days to see you and hold you, and Eat you!!! 
You are the most precious girl in the world for me.
And I can't resist to post this photo!!

This was on Christmas day, and you were tired. but look that pituful face!!!

Love you baby girl


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER