Play Date!!

Well I had my second play date today... It wasn't that successful like the first one, because it was a misunderstand with the mothers, and the time for the play date.. So I was waiting the girls at 11 and actually the mother arrive with one girl at 1:30 pm... So my schedule went crazy (and you'll know how crazy I am about scheduled and plans), but well I sucked it up and re-plan everything!! The main thing it was the nap time of the baby... he has a very light dream, so with every sound, he could getting up, So I tried to put him to sleep 3 times, and the girls were very quite, but I didn't succeed, so I had to wait for the mom of the other girl came to pick her up, and then I could put him to sleep... but he only slept ONE HOUR, he always sleep two or more, so he woke up and he was grumpy, he only wanted that I hold him... But OVERALL it was a nice day...

I like the play date, because the kids can play alone, I just have to make sure the nobody get hurt, but the rest is easy...

For this play date I  planed 3 activities, we didn't finish even one... the girls were too busy playing with each other, it was good!

In the morning I made Snowflakes with the girl... I think I'm pushing too much this kids with activities, I might be slow down a little bit, and play a little more... She wasn't interesting in doing this, even though that involves, paint and GLITTER, what else you can ask?... but really she "made" 4 snowflakes and I did the rest of it.


We put them in her bedroom window.



Then we play, ate lunch and her friend arrive... We made Brownie... SOOO good!!



and here they are making the only activity the they try to do, color a Christmas tree


and this is how most of the play date was... just they playing


and the baby tired, but he wanted to play too


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER