Merry Christmas!!!

Hi Everyone... I hope you'll had a very good Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

In Venezuela we just celebrate Christmas Eve, all the families get together in one house, and eat, dance, change gifts, etc.

This Year was a good Christmas, we celebrate in family, My mom was at the beach house with my stepfather and sister, I stayed in Caracas to be with my dad during the day, and with my aunts, uncles and Grandma at my Aunt house at night, I rather stay here that go to the Beach house.


Gift Exchange

We had a lovely time, we eat, change gifts, talk, and do Karaoke, Actually I did, and my family watch me, but It was fun and different. Today At Christmas, I woke up late and stayed in bed till 2pm, then I take a shower, get dressed and then I went to my Grandmothers house for a Lunch, I thought that my whole family it will be there, but I was wrong, Just my aunt with my two cousins and my uncles were there, but It was Okey, we talked more and made plans for new year.

Today.

Right now I'm on my room, watching tv in my PJ's.

Good Night and Merry Christmas!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER