Christmas Spirit round two

Hello my friends!! Today I'm feeling a little better, and with more Christmas spirit, I thought that by this date I'd had all my Christmas decorations up, but I'm not finish, even with the lights.

Today I went to change the lights, I didn't fight or anything I was tired and the ladies were very nice, they only changed me one light of two but that's okay, tomorrow my stepfather is gonna try to fix the other one, so till tomorrow I can't put up all my Christmas decorations, but it's okay.

I'm felling the Christmas spirit a little bit more, I'm tired all the time, well that's not right, when I'm working I'm not tired at all, but when I woke up in the morning or when I get home, well that's were I'm too tired, so in work I hear all Christmas songs, and do all my activities about Christmas, so that help me with Spirit 

Well I'm excited because this time I'm going to watch the play of the Nutcracker... I loved that play, and I'm so exited to go see it!!

Today in Another news... I made a little activity with my baby boy! We made a Reindeer, well I made it, I borrowed his hands and foot, jajaja... then I give him some crayons so he could made some scrawl, my idea with this is that, he get use to to do activities like this, so in the future it will be more easy for him!



Final Product!



I made the same with the girls But I didn't take pictures of it.

then we went to the park, and play a lot.

I love my job, and I loveee this kids!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER