My First night in.

Hello My friends, Yesterday I didn't post because, they asked me to stay in to babysit the kids, so they can go out for the first time, Also it was the birthday of my boss.

So my first time in... as usual the sleeping part went awful, I NEVER sleep very well the first night that I have to sleep in another bed, doesn't matter how tired I'm, doesn't matter how comfortable the bed it is, I never sleep well the first night.

But the rest went very well, It reminded me my others kids, how I used to put them to sleep, the routine, I LOVE the bed time routine, And last night reminded me how nice it is put the kids to sleep, bath them, put the pajamas on, put them in bed, and read a story to sleep... THE QUIET of the house, it is my favorite moment, when the kids are in bed, and it is just the house and you, a time for yourself, no tv, no music, just quiet...

How I said before I'm not pushing the kids to do activities, if they (she) wants to do one, we do it, the rest is just play...

So yesterday we didn't did a lot, just a Snowmen and a Christmas tree, that I was planed to turn in a garland, and my plan was do that in ONE day, but it's been 3 days and we aren't even a half way there, so..

Sadly this one the only picture that I took (sorry)


Today we had an unplanned play date, with the same friend, so we did two activities but I didn't take a picture of it, So Sorry again.

We are playing a lot of pretending games, DANCING, I love to dance, so we dance a lot, watching movies, and reading books, that's how I spend most of my days with the kids!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER