More Ornaments, and Busted

Hello, I'm Back!!

Well I've working all this days, and doing Christmas Shopping!! (nightmare) so I came late a home and very tired, so that's why I haven't posted here before!!

But here I go, Tomorrow is my last day of work!! YEIII!! Christmas Break finally.

Well with the kids, I had been doing more crafts, this time we made more ornaments for the Christmas Tree, I brought some balls, we painted and them we cover it with Cellophane 




Then We hang it on the Christmas Tree



BUSTED!

Now that the cleaning/cook lady is gone, I had to cook, so the kids has to entertained themselves... and the best way is...

Playing in the pantry!! yes!! Meanwhile I cook they play there... they have toys, but they rather likes play there!


BUSTED!



 And Also this day I made this craft a Christmas tree... It was fun, easy, and clean activity, even thought that we made it with paint!





And that's it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER